Return to Work
Work it, Baby!
Dreading going back to work?
You need a plan.
WORK WORK WORK...
Emotions can be difficult enough to deal with, let alone the mixed emotions that come with motherhood. And now it's time to think about going back to work and you don't even dare think about how that's going to feel. On the other hand though, I bet a part of you is actually kind of looking forward to getting a bit of yourself back. How confusing!
On top of all that there's just so much to organise and it's often the practicalities, and all the decisions you have to make, that can be as difficult to deal with as the emotions - you simply can't work out how you're going to make it all work. That's without even thinking about how much you're going to miss your baby.
Your life has become a whirlwind of nappies, milk, sleep (well, no sleep), tiny clothes, routines, classes... the list goes on.... it's an unfathomable contrast from the office environment. So how on earth do you ever go back? And, how is it ever going to be possible to fit a full time job into your already very full life? Not to mention the guilt - how will your tiny person ever survive without you?
The good news is, you're not the first person to feel this way. Unfortunately though, there's very little support out there for mums returning to work, especially when you've experienced the incredible amount of support there is for new and expectant mothers. That's where I come in - I've coached lots of mums returning to work and believe me, it's far easier if you feel confident and you have a plan.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- 3 x 90 minute coaching sessions (phone, Skype or in person - bring your little one if you like)
- Ongoing email, phone and Skype support as you go back to work - for a pep talk or a vent, your choice!
- Printed resources - so you can remember what your plan was if it all gets a bit mental.
The Return to Work package is £1200.
We will cover:
- Practical planning
- Negotiating flexible working
- Working through emotions
- Getting the right mindset
- Managing difficult conversations
- Understanding your priorities
- Boundary setting
- Routines and rituals to keep you sane
Book a 30 minute consultation to see if it's for you: